SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25th 2016, 9:00AM
The Great Canadian Bacon Chase is back! Join us for a 5km Scurry or a .05km Saunter. Your registration includes running and eating unlimited BC bacon! The starting pen will be located at the Parkinson Recreation and the herd of runners will be released in a 5km hustle down the Rails for Trails path. There will be multiple BC Bacon stations along the way to keep you on track and at the top of your game. The 0.05km saunter is the ultimate fast track to pig heaven. Walk 164 feet from the parking lot to the Pig Pen and enjoy the same bacon ecstasy as the 5km runners.
• $40.00 V.I.P. (Very Important Porklover). EARLY PIGLET: $30 (Available until Aug 31)
• $25.00 Future V.I.P. (Ages 12-17). EARLY PIGLET: $20 (Available until Aug 31)
• $15.00 Bacon Bits (Ages 7-11). EARLY PIGLET: $10 (Available until Aug 31)
• $5 Cracklins (Ages 6 & Under)
• $80 Hog Pack (family of 4: 2 adults & 2 children)
Purchase Tickets: www.canadianbaconchase.eventbrite.com
What’s Included with your registration?
• VIPS receive a One of a kind Great Canadian Bacon Chase T-Shirt from
• Unlimited BC Bacon prepared in different ways by our Chefs
• Pancake Breakfast with more baconGreat Canadian Bacon Chase Organizers are not responsible for any bacon sweats!
Thank you to our sponsors
• Reid & Associates
• BC Pork Association
What if I can’t make the event?
First ask yourself what could be more important than unlimited bacon on a Sunday Morning?
Are kids welcome at the event?
Yes please bring your children and include them in the run. Strollers and bicycles are okay on the trail.
I am a Vegetarian does this mean I can not participate?
Please still come and enjoy from our spectator section or take part in the run and enjoy pancakes and coffee.
How do I volunteer?
Thank You!! Please contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Please park in the parking lot at Parkinson Rec Center and follow the signs
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes please. We will have a registration desk for check-in, a printed ticket will help you register quicker.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Christina Ferreira at email@example.com or 250.469.1958
This is a Rain or Shine event. Bacon can be enjoyed anytime.